2, 3, 4 to 8 week programmes
- English Course (15 hours per week)
- Afternoon Tours
- Weekend Trip to Kangaroo Island (optional)
- Homestay accommodation (3 meals per day)
- Airport transfer (from AdelaideAirport)
- (N.B. Study Tours are designed to meet the specific requirements of each group.)
Price on application
The South Australian College of English's Summer Holiday Programme offers students a chance to :
- experience Adelaide, South Australia; or Hobart, Tasmania; or Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef
- make friends with Australian people
- improve and practise their English
- see Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- visit the famous KangarooIsland, wilderness parks
The English Course:
Students will learn and practise social English to help them communicate in typical social situations.
Afternoon Excursions will include: a tour of Adelaide, Hobart or Airlie Beach, Aboriginal Museums, Wildlife Park, Golf lesson, Opal factory, Whitehaven Beach, Sailing trips, Freycinet Peninsula etc. The excursions will help students discover and enjoy Adelaide, Hobart or the Whitsundays.
Students will stay with an Australian family and participate in Australian family life. All meals are included in the price; breakfast, packed lunch and dinner. In homestay students will be able to experience an Australian way of life while practising English.
A SACE representative will meet students at the airport and introduce student to their homestay family.
Study Tour Choices:
Two City Study Tour Programme
- English and Wine
- Study Tours for Seniors
- English Plus Sport (Golf, Sailing, Diving, Lacrosse)
- Study Tour for High School Students
- Study Tours for Juniors (10 to 13 years)
Contact SACE to arrange a specific tour programme to meet your needs.