In the first week of each Cambridge course, students will complete a range of sample Cambridge tests. Students are individually counselled on their strengths and weaknesses, appropriate examination and study plan. Examination practice and examination techniques are an integral part of all Cambridge courses. Individual counselling, weekly progress reviews and Self Access assist students to achieve as much progress as possible
Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
This is a challenging, rewarding and intensive English course for students with an Upper Intermediate English proficiency.
Students will learn to:
- Communicate information, opinions and ideas in English confidently and with the appropriate grammar and sentence organisation.
- Understand important ideas in more complex reading texts.
- Improve speaking, listening, reading and writing skills for the FCE examinations.
- Be well-prepared with regular FCE practice tests and mock exams.
- Improve their general English language skills and level of English.
- Learn FCE examination tips and strategies to help you achieve your best in the examination.
Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE)
The Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English is proof to employers, organisations and universities of an Advanced level of English.(www.cambridgeenglish.org)
It is accepted by universities for entry to both undergraduate and post-graduate courses in Australia and by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIPB) for migration purposes.
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE)
The Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency is the highest Cambridge English examination for speakers of other languages. It is proof of a persons English ability to cope at a high academic or professional level.
The SACE Cambridge CPE examination is offered at SACE Adelaide only.